Sun. May 26th, 2024

An electric Jaguar I-Pace car spontaneously caught fire and burned down to ashes in June.

The Florida-based vehicle owner told Elecktrek that he had left his car plugged into the charger on June 16 before he went to sleep.

Check this out:

The Florida-based vehicle owner told Elecktrek that he had left his car plugged into the charger on June 16 before he went to sleep.

https://twitter.com/StoichioGuy/status/1554471902307127299?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1554471902307127299%7Ctwgr%5E322589ef95e57c25e3e2627ded94d4a10fd6d0b8%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailylatestnews24.com%2Fnatural%2F%3Fp%3D2045